Coach's Corner Sports Auctions
Terms and Conditions
1. ITEMS ARE SOLD TO THE HIGHEST BIDDER
2. OFFERS TO "TOP ALL OTHER BIDS" ARE NOT ACCEPTED. ALL BIDS ARE ENTERED AUTOMATICALLY AS "CEILING" OR "MAXIMUM" BIDS. IN THE EVENT OF A TIE BID, THE EARLIER RECEIVED BID WILL BE RECOGNIZED AS THE WINNING BID.
3. A 15% BUYERS PREMIUM WILL BE ADDED TO ALL WINNING BIDS. FOR EXAMPLE, SHOULD YOU WIN A LOT FOR $1,000, YOUR ACTUAL COST WILL BE $1,150 (PLUS SHIPPING,INSURANCE, AND TAX IF APPLICABLE).
4. NO RETRACTIONS OF BIDS ARE PERMITTED. ONCE A BID IS PLACED, IT MAY NOT BE RETRACTED, SO PLEASE ENTER YOUR BIDS CAREFULLY!
5. PENNSYLVANIA STATE SALES TAX IS CHARGED ON ANY PURCHASES COLLECTED, DELIVERED IN, OR SHIPPED TO PA. UNLESS THE PURCHASER HAS PROVIDED CCSA, LLC WITH A VALID SALES TAX EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA.
6. IN NO EVENT WILL CCSA'S LIABILITY TO A PURCHASER EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE ACTUALLY PAID FOR ANY LOT. COACH'S CORNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY OR ALL BIDS BY ANY BIDDER. WE ALSO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO POSTPONE OR DELAY THE AUCTION FOR ANY REASONABLE PERIOD OF TIME, DUE TO ANY SIGNIFICANT/RELEVANT EVENT WHICH AT CCSA'S DISCRETION, MAKES IT INADVISABLE TO HOLD THE AUCTION AS SCHEDULED, WITHOUT RECOURSE FROM ANY BIDDER OR PROSPECTIVE BIDDER.
7. PAYMENT IS DUE TO CCSA, LLC WITHIN 7 DAYS OF THE DATE OF THE AUCTION. ANY INVOICE NOT PAID IN FULL WITHOUT HAVING MADE PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS FOR LATE PAYMENT WILL HAVE FUTURE BIDDING PRIVILEGES REVOKED. ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF PAYMENT ARE AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER,VISA & MASTERCARD, PERSONAL CHECKS, CASHIER'S CHECKS, CERTIFIED CHECKS, OR MONEY ORDERS. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE HELD FOR 7 BUSINESS DAYS(NO EXCEPTIONS) BEFORE THEY ARE DEEMED CLEARED. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHARGE INTEREST ON PAST DUE BALANCES AT 1.5% PER MONTH UNTIL PAID.
8. PLACING A BID CONSTITUTES EXPRESS ACCEPTANCE OF ALL TERMS & PROVISIONS CONTAINED IN THESE CONDITIONS OF SALE. IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE, THE BIDDER AGREES TO PAY ALL OF COACH'S CORNERS REASONABLE ATTORNEY'S FEES AND COSTS INVOLVED IN COLLECTION OF FUNDS, PLUS 3.5% INTEREST PER MONTH ON ANY
UNPAID BALANCE, ACCRUING FROM THE ORIGINAL DUE DATE, UNTIL ALL BALANCES ARE PAID. THE JURISDICTION FOR ALL LITIGATION SHALL BE IN THE STATE OF PA OR THE FEDERAL DISTRICT COURT OF PA AT COACH'S CORNERS DISCRETION. ALSO, COACH'S CORNER RESERVES THE RIGHT AT THEIR DISCRETION TO SEND AN ITEM CONSIGNED TO CCSA OUT FOR PROFESSIONAL INDEPENDENT AUTHENTICATION AT THE COST OF THE CONSIGNOR.
9. IF A WINNING BIDDER DOES NOT HONOR HIS/HER WINNING BID WITH FULL PAYMENT PER THE AUCTION RULES, THEN CCSA MAY SELL THE GIVEN ITEM(S) TO AN UNDER-BIDDER, OR RE LIST THE ITEM INTO A FUTURE AUCTION. THE ORIGINAL WINNING BIDDER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES INCURRED OR SERVICE CHARGES INVOLVED
IN THE SALE OF SAID ITEM(S). THE NON-PAYING BIDDER EXPLICITLY AGREES TO PAY ANY & ALL REASONABLE LEGAL FEES INCURRED BY CCSA FOR NON-PAYMENT.
10. ALL BIDS ARE IN U.S. DOLLARS ONLY WITH NO CENTS.
11. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE GRADE THE CONDITION OF ITEMS VERY CONSERVATIVELY, SO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS AT ALL, PLEASE ASK THEM BEFORE THE LAST DAY OF THE AUCTION. WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO ANSWER ANY & ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS ABOUT ANY ITEM IN THE AUCTION.
12. WE SHIP ALL ITEMS TO DOMESTIC WINNING BIDDERS VIA FEDEX WITH A MINIMUM CHARGE OF $11. WE DO OUR ABSOLUTE BEST TO DETERMINE THE APPROPRIATE SHIPPING CHARGES TO OUR CUSTOMERS. ALL INTERNATIONAL WINNING BIDDERS RECEIVE THEIR ITEMS VIA UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE. EVERYTHING THAT WE SHIP OUT IS FULLY INSURED AND WE CAN ALSO SEND TO A PO BOX VIA USPS IF REQUESTED. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SHIPPING, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE BIDDING.
We reserve the right to prohibit anyone from participating in our auctions. Names may be posted on the prohibited bidders list on our web site.
- There will be NO returns on graded cards or Authenticated items. Ask questions regarding the items and look at close up scans before you bid! Any disputes on these must be taken up with graders or authenticators, not Coach's Corner.
- There is a 21 day return privilege for all other items. We assume NO liability whatsoever for items returned to us after that period. The 21 day return policy begins the date of the auction, not the date you take possession. If you pay by check, you have NO return privilege, as time will run out. We pay our consignors as quickly as possible, so the items must be back in our hands by 21 days from the auction date. The item must be described inaccurately (not incompletely) for a return. Ask questions! Shipping is non-refundable for any reason.
- Consigning with Coach's Corner is easy. We try to make it as enjoyable and profitable as possible for consignors. We have many references if you need them.
- We will picture, describe, and enter your items in the next available auction. We run an auction every 4 weeks, 12 months a year so there is no waiting period to sell your items. We will get you the real market value of your items. With over 25,000 registered bidders, someone will be sure to see your item. CCSA will sell your higher end as well as your lower end items, and not "cherry pick" your collection of all the higher end items, leaving you with the lower end items to try to get of rid of by yourself. We also reserve the right to send a consignment item to a 3rd party independent authenticator at the cost of the consignor.
- We charge 20% of the selling price and we will pay you within 45 days from the end of the auction(maximum-most times within 30 days). We would be glad to talk to you about the benefits of consigning with us. Call Coach's Corner at 215-721-9162 and ask for Lee or Kenny. They will be happy to explain to you all you need to know about consigning with CCSA. Basically it is as easy as sending your items in to us!
Coach's Corner Sports Auctions LLC - 47 N. Front Street, Souderton, PA 18964 (215)
721-9162, Fax (215) 721-7255 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org